Technical Sales Engineer
Hybrid / Remote
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Technical Sales Engineer to facilitate and support our business expansion within Moxa device connectivity and IIOT solutions in the UK and Ireland.
Working closely with the sales and marketing team, the Sales Engineer will be required to technically and commercially assist the sales process; from engaging with customers, understanding their projects, quoting customers, solving problems and achieving customer satisfaction with outstanding sales results.
This role offers competitive fixed salary, uncapped sales commissions, and excellent career progression.
- Ability to drive sales and revenue to support the continued growth
- Manging existing clients and delivering new business
- Proactively building and maintaining strong customer’s relationships
- Managing customer’s expectations throughout pre & post-sales
- Using CRM on day-to-day basis
- Learning Moxa product portfolio and the technology used within the vertical market
- Working very closely both internally and with our partners to ensure execution of our company objectives to the highest possible level
- Acting as an ambassador of Industrial IT
- Good knowledge of Moxa or similar brands is required
- Minimum of 5-year of experience in selling industrial-grade IT, Data Communication and Networking Hardware
- Comprehensive knowledge of Industrial IOT
- Interpersonal skills with good business acumen
- Well versed with theoretical data communication principles and their applications in real projects
- Good written and verbal communication skills with problem solving approach
- Working comfortably within a small team
- Ability to build long term business relationships
- Excellent telephone skills
- Good level of listening skills
- Degree in Electronics Engineering or similar engineering discipline preferable but no essential
- Sharp negotiation and time-management skills
- Confident understanding of sales process
- Self-disciplined individual
- Enthusiastic and focused
- Empathetic and sales driven
- Organised, positive with can-do attitude
- Ambitious and eager to progress
- Team player, supporting colleagues when needed
To apply for this role,
please email us your CV and cover letter to HR@industrialitsystems.com. Please use the job role name as the reference on your e-mail
We kindly request that recruiters do not contact us at this time. Thank you for your understanding.
Don’t see the right job?
We are always on the look out for great people to join our team. Submit your CV to our HR email with a little about the job role you are looking for and we will keep you in mind for future roles. HR@industrialitsystems.com