Office based in Haarlem – Netherlands
€38-42 K depending on experience
You will be confident, well-organised, proactive, and able to lead a small team to ensure that agreed processes, standards and timescales are adhered to. As an Operations Supervisor, you will be required to carry out a variety of tasks with a positive and can-do attitude within the company. You will work closely with our Sales Team by processing and packing orders taken within agreed times from the same day to long term schedules.
Desirable experience would be in a previous order processing role working to ship out goods to the UK and internationally. Some knowledge of customs requirements would be useful, and the ability to decide and negotiate the best routes for goods and methods of transport. However, all the necessary training will be provided.
- Order Processing – processing all the online and offline orders effectively and in a timely manner.
- Warehousing & Packaging – creating shipping labels, packing orders, and organising our light warehouse.
- Customer Relationship – ensuring that a professional level of customer relationship is established and maintained.
- Customer Service – providing a friendly and top-notch customer support online or over the phone.
- Ensure all procedures, rules and regulatory compliance standards are adhered to.
- Problem Solving – adapting to the ever-changing work environment and reacting quickly to occurring challenges.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in supervisory role
- Positive and pro-active attitude with the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to effectively manage resources and lead the team
- Good level of business acumen, understanding sales operations and customer service cycle process
- Satisfactory level of people management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Accuracy with strong attention to detail
- Ability to efficiently use a computer including Microsoft Office
- Enthusiastic and focused
- Self-disciplined individual
- Organised, positive and can-do attitude
- High level of attention to detail and numerate
- Ambitious and eager to progress
- Ability to speak Dutch or another European language would be an advantage
- Team player, supporting colleagues when needed
To apply for this role,
please email us your CV and cover letter to [email protected]. Please use the job role name as the reference on your e-mail