Industrial network management software for converged automation networks
Express shipping, delivered duty paid (DDP).
Next day shipping from our comprehensive UK stock.
Express shipping from our extensive Dutch stock.
Express shipping, anywhere in the world.
MXview-1000 is an Industrial network management software with a license for 1000 nodes (by IP address)
- Supports third-party Ethernet switches through SNMP MIB files
- Comprehensive reports, including inventory, traffic, and availability reports
- Generates OPC 2.0 compliant tags automatically to integrate with SCADA/HMI applications
- Discovers and visualizes network devices and physical connections automatically
- Provides RESTful API and web widget to embed MXview into industrial applications
- Central management of configurations and firmware for Moxa devices
- Detailed device information and performance indicator charts for individual AP and client devices
- Dynamic topology view shows the status of wireless links and connection changes at a glance
- Visual, interactive roaming playback function to review the roaming history of clients
- Multiple options for events and notifications with self-defined threshold and duration
As an ISO9001-2015 certified, Trustwave certified and only utilizing Market-leading payment solutions we ensure our customer’s personal details are always protected. Through our e-commerce website we ensure we offer convenient online ordering. You can choose your desired payment currency at the product page:
UK & EU
UK & EU Value Added Tax (VAT) is levied on the sale of goods or services by UK & EU businesses.VAT must only be paid if:Orders are delivered to the UK or Netherlands. Orders are delivered to non-VAT registered companies within the EU
As part of Industrial IT’s commitment to our customers, any item that is subject to section 301 import tariffs has had the cost included within our website pricing, meaning there will be no additional costs to our US partners ordering online.
Rest of the World
Industrial IT cannot be held responsible for any duties and taxes relating to our customer's country. Paying these will be the responsibility of the customer.
Bank Wire Transfer
You can request a Pro forma at the payment stage of the checkout process. Once requested the Pro Forma will be automatically emailed to you containing our full bank details. Once full payment is received your order will be processed.
Credit Card Payments
We accept all major Mastercard and Visa cards via Braintree. Braintree is a leading payment provider processing over 1 billion transactions a quarter.
Either via your PayPal account or simply you can check out as a guest. This method accepts all the major card providers including American Express. We can also email you a PayPal invoice at your request.
Our customers can request Credit Accounts to help support their cashflow and projects. Credit Accounts can be applied for via your Sales Representative or contacting us. Credit Accounts are subject to Finance Department approval.
For more shipping information please refer to our shipping information page:
Utilize our shipping calculator to help you understand your shipping costs before you purchase.
If you need express shipping, please contact us. All the above are based on working days and are subject to availability. Delivery estimates do not include product lead times. We cannot guarantee transit times to overseas territories or remote locations. Orders must be placed before 15:00pm GMT or will be sent the following working day.
Our priority is to ensure you are 100% happy with any purchase from Industrial IT, in the rare occasion you need to return the item, you will find our policy details below.
The team at Industrial IT is here to support you in finding the correct solution for your project, we are also lucky to supply market-leading IIOT solutions that have a very low failure rate.
If you would like to return, exchange, or have received a faulty item you can utilize our local warehouse RMA’s and our expert customer service team for support.
Return & Exchange Policy for Non-Defective Return
- Must be within 14 days of invoice date.
- Shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- All original boxes, packaging, documentation, and accessories must be returned in the same condition they were received.
- Restocking fees will apply, please see terms and conditions for more information.
Return Policy for Defective Item
Please see our RMA policy for all out-of-the-box defective items.
All returns must have been purchased directly from Industrial IT Systems and must be authorized through our RMA process and policies.
For more information on returns, please see our terms and conditions.
Click here to submit an RMA.
Diversified utilize Industrial IT’s global warehousing to ensure they avoid delays or unforeseen costs from shipping and importation. Diversified
Industrial IT’s ability to ship worldwide enabled Google to save time and money on their project by facilitating each of their worldwide offices from a single supplier. Google
Industrial IT’s flexible approach helped Roche when their project was stalling, going the extra mile to get them the products they needed quickly. F. Hoffmann-La Roche