Full Stack Developer
Hybrid / Remote (min one day in office per week preferable)
£45~55k depending on experience
We are looking for an experienced and capable full stack developer to support and supplement work from our website development partners. Working closely with the Marketing Team to support and influence a range of tech topics, from front- and back-end development to ERP and cyber security.
You will be required to attend at least one day a week in the office and the rest is flexible.
- In short - you will be able to implement the objectives of the Marketing and Design team as well as being able to analyse, test and implement work and concepts from specialist partners as required.
- With one Magento 2 eCommerce site and two further Presta-Shop platforms you will need to be able to help us realise our front-end objectives with the use of specialist partners as required, to be able to enhance and build the online user experience.
- Along with the website development, you will also be required to plan and implement a new Intranet System hosting a company knowledge base and KPI dashboards for various parts of the business.
- Excellent knowledge on GitLab deployments and setup
- Strong understanding of responsive and cross-platform web development
- Database Systems and Design (MySQL or MS-SQL)
- Experience working with RESTful API’s and integrations with 3rd Party Systems
- A commitment to user-centred design, web standards, usability, and accessibility
- Very good attention to detail ensuring quality output is met
- Ability to recognise the right solution for the task
- Worked in an agile environment
- Project management experience
- Magento 2 and PrestaShop website development
- Good understanding of SEO
- Data analytics and machine learning.
To apply for this role,
please email us your CV and cover letter to [email protected]. Please use the job role name as the reference on your e-mail
We kindly request that recruiters do not contact us at this time. Thank you for your understanding.