World's First Industrial Computer With IEC 62443-4-2
Moxa has released its latest Moxa Industrial Linux 3 (MIL3) platform, bringing to market the world's first IEC 62443-4-2 certified host device - the UC-8200 Series Arm-based computers. The IEC 62443-4-2 certification ensures that the 4-cm thin UC-8200 computers offer a secure Linux platform that incorporates a range of hardware and software features to safeguard Industrial IoT data and infrastructure against cyber threats.
Moxa understand the importance of security in the development of next-generation Industrial IoT systems, that's why the UC-8200 Series computer is IEC 62443-4-2 certified, making it easier for asset owners and system integrators to integrate IoT applications with peace of mind.
Moxa’s UC-8200 Series
“Moxa’s UC-8200 Series, running on the MIL3 platform, is the world’s first host device to attain ISA/IEC 62442-4-2 certification,” said Pascal LeRay, Head of Cybersecurity at Bureau Veritas (BV), the global certification body that issued the ISA Secure CSA Security Level 2 certification for the UC-8200 Series industrial computers.
The UC-8200 Series computer comes equipped with a security-hardening guide, security diagnostics utility, and robust hardware and software features, including a one-time programmable fuse and Trusted Platform Module 2.0 technology to establish a hardware-based chain of trust that safeguards the Secure Boot process and software updates. It also includes a security diagnostics utility, which allows customers to confirm that the UC-8200 Series computer remains compliant with IEC 62443-4-2 during the integration stage.
Features and Benefits
- Armv7 Cortex-A7 dual-core 1 GHz
- Certified with IEC 62443-4-2 industrial cybersecurity Security Level 2 standard
- Equipped with IEC 62443-4-2 compliant diagnostic tool and security-hardening guide
- Benefits from automatic failover between Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and cellular connections for enhanced reliability and high availability
- Includes automatic system recovery and file backup for increased operational resilience
- Boasts TPM 2.0 technology for hardware root of trust authentication, preventing malware takeover or tampering
- Features host-based Intrusion Detection System (HID) and network security monitoring for extra security
- Offers the option of built-in cellular and additional Mini PCI Express (mPCIe) slot for Wi-Fi modules
- Comes with Moxa Industrial Linux 3 and 10-year long-term support for peace of mind.
- -40 to 85°C wide temperature range and -40 to 70°C with LTE enabled
- UC-8210-T-LX-SArm Cortex-A7 dual-core 1GHz IIoT gateway, TPM module, 1 CAN, 4 DI, 4 DO£640.00
- UC-8220-T-LXArm Cortex-A7 dual-core 1GHz IIoT gateway, 2 x mPCIe, 1 CAN port, 4 DI, 4 DO£791.00
- UC-8220-T-LX-US-SArm Cortex-A7 IIoT gateway, TPM module, US-region LTE Cat. 4 module preinstalled£1,064.00
- UC-8220-T-LX-EU-SArm Cortex-A7 IIoT gateway, TPM module, EU-region LTE Cat. 4 module preinstalled£1,064.00
- UC-8220-T-LX-AP-SArm Cortex-A7 IIoT gateway, TPM module, APAC-region LTE module preinstalled£1,064.00